Language Packs for Code2Go
- This project is archieved and is currently in a readonly state. It is no longer developed and maintained.
- This page is here for reference purposes only.
Code2Go is a code editor for Windows phone. Code2Go allows you to add highlighting and formatting support for new or existing language. This Github repository contains such language packs which I created. You can import these language packs into the Code2Go editor and use them. This will help you to use the code editor for various languages which it does not natively support.
- Copy the .cgi file to your phone.
- Open the Code2Go app. In the home screen you will see an option to Import package.
- Click on Import package button.
- Now browse the location of the .cgi file.
- Select that file and click open.
- The new language pack will be added to Code2Go.
- Visual Basic
Code2Go - Windows Store
These software is provided on a AS IS basis. No warranty is provided with this software. Make sure to backup your data before using this software.